If you have any questions or concerns regarding the above statement, please contact our Grievance Officer at eskillIndia@nsdcindia.org or National Skill Development Corporation, 301, West Wing, Worldmark1, Aerocity, New Delhi-110037.
- For the purposes of this policy “Personal Information” shall have the meaning as assigned to the term “Sensitive Data and Personal Information” in Rule 3 of Information Technology (Reasonable security practices and procedures and sensitive personal information) Rules, 2011
- Periodically, NSDC may publish and share progress reports or other information reports with its oversight body with general statistical information about users of its database, such as number of students, training centers, training partners, performances of schemes etc.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
- Personal Information (see meaning assigned in 1.2 above) includes all information that can be linked to a specific individual or to identify any individual such as name, address, mailing address, telephone number, email ID and any details that may have been voluntarily provided by the user of NSDC scheme and non-scheme based services, in connection with availing benefits of providing or using such training.
- When you use this Portal, you will be providing us Personal Information, willingly with the full understanding that these details are required for the purpose mentioned below.
- You are requested not to provide us with personal data of persons other than yourselves, unless you have collected the data only after:
Informing them of (i) the purpose for which data is collected and (ii) the way the data is collected, used and stored
If the data is collected through a secure and encrypted system
A "cookie" is a small piece of information stored by a web server on a web browser, so it can be later read back from that browser. This Portal uses cookie and tracking technology depending on the features offered. No personal information will be collected via cookies and other tracking technology however, if you previously provided personally identifiable information, cookies may be tied to such information. Aggregate cookie and tracking information may be shared with third parties.
EXTERNAL LINKS ON WEBSITE
Our apps and website may include hyperlinks to other web sites or content or resources. These other websites that may collect personally identifiable information about you. NSDC is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of those linked websites and encourage you to consult the privacy notices of those sites.
You acknowledge and agree that eSkill India as well as any other app, website and/ or domain owned, operated and controlled by NSDC is not responsible for the availability of any such external sites or resources, and does not endorse any advertising, products or other materials on or available from such websites or resources.
You acknowledge and agree that eSkill India as well as any other app, website and/ or domain owned, operated and controlled by NSDC is not liable for any loss or damage which may be incurred by you as a result of the availability of those external sites or resources, or as a result of any reliance placed by you on the completeness, accuracy or existence of any advertising, products or other materials on, or available from, such apps, websites or resources.
OUR USE OF YOUR INFORMATION
- NSDC shall ask you to provide Personal Information only for lawful purpose connected with our Services and necessary to be collected by us for such purpose.
- NSDC can collect and use personal information:
- (i) To authenticate your identity, to enable you to easily provide or access services provided by NSDC and its affiliated partners, for scheme and non-scheme based trainings and services.
- (ii) To track candidate engagement and enrollment for skill development, through e-learning courses and to monitor performance and facilitate Knowledge Partners and other involved stakeholders, to create a robust eco system.
- (iii) Provide you with services you explicitly requested for, to resolve disputes and troubleshoot concerns.
- (iv) Inform you about offers, schemes, opportunities related to skill developments, training infrastructure.
- (v) To track NSDC’s progress with regard to its skilling mission, and to provide statistics, reports on performance of NSDC schemes and NSDC initiatives to promote skilling and to create a robust skilling infrastructure.
CONFIDENTIALITY AND OUR DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
- By accepting these term and conditions, we understand that we have your express consent to share information disclosed by you with third parties, for the purposes of providing NSDC services. Following are some instances when information may be shared:
THIRD PARTIES PROVIDING SERVICES ON OUR BEHALF: We use third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Services, provide or perform certain aspects of the Services on our behalf – such as Knowledge Partners. These third parties will have access to user information, including Protected Information to only carry out the services they are performing for you or for us. Each of these third parties are required to ensure the same level of data protection as us and are obligated not to disclose or use Protected Information for any other purpose.
AVAILING SCHEME BENEFITS: We may float schemes that offer benefits, monetary or non-monetary to ensure a robust skilling atmosphere. By participating in any such scheme, you are agreeing to official rules that govern that Scheme.
ADMINISTRATIVE AND LEGAL REASONS: We cooperate with Government and law enforcement officials and private parties to enforce and comply with the law. Thus, we may access, use, preserve, transfer and disclose your information (including Protected Information, IP address, Device Information), to Government or law enforcement officials or private parties as we reasonably determine is necessary and appropriate:
(i) to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, subpoenas, Governmental requests or legal process or
BUSINESS TRANSFER: We may share your information, including your Personal Information with our oversight body or relevant Ministry, with subsidiaries and affiliates for internal reasons. We also reserve the right to disclose and transfer all such information:
(ii) to protect and/or defend the Terms and Conditions for use of this Portal or
(iii) to protect the safety, rights, property or security of NSDC, our Services or any third party or
(iv) to protect the safety of the public for any reason or
(v) to detect, prevent or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues or
(vi) to prevent or stop activity we may consider to be, or to pose a risk of being, an illegal, unethical, or legally actionable activity.
(i) to a subsequent owner, co-owner or operator of the services or applicable database or
(ii) in connection with a corporate merger, consolidation, restructuring, the sale of substantially all of our membership interests and/or assets or other corporate change, including, during the course of any due diligence process.
ACCESSING, REVIEWING AND CHANGING YOUR PROFILE
- You are responsible for maintaining the accuracy of the information you submit to us. If your Personal Information changes you may correct, delete inaccuracies, or amend information by making the change through this Portal.
- If upon modifying or changing the information earlier provided to NSDC, we find it difficult to permit access to our Services to you due to insufficiency/ inaccuracy of the information, we may, in our sole discretion terminate your access to the services by providing you by NSDC.
- Further, such information is never completely removed from our databases due to technical and legal constraints, including stored 'back up' systems. Therefore, you should not expect that all of your personally identifiable information will be completely removed from our databases.
CONTROL OF YOUR PASSWORD
- That you shall be responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer to prevent unauthorised access to your account and shall accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password.
- You agree not to use the account, username, email address or password of another User at any time or to disclose your password to any third party. You agree to notify us immediately if you suspect any consistent unauthorized use of your account or access to your password
NSDC has stringent security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information under our control. Once your information is in our possession, we adhere to strict security guidelines, protecting it against unauthorized access. However, "perfect security" does not exist on the Internet. You therefore agree that any security breaches beyond the control of our standard security procedures are at your sole risk and discretion.
- This website is being maintained for information aggregation purposes only. All material, information, data, images or content in any form available on this website is the sole property of NSDC. Except as expressly provided in this document, no part of the platform and no Content may be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, publicly displayed, encoded, modified, translated, transmitted or distributed in any way (including "mirroring") to any other computer, server, Website or other medium for publication or distribution or for any commercial purposes/usages, without NSDC’s express prior written consent. NSDC shall have right to initiate appropriate legal proceedings in case of such violation.
- Even though every effort is taken to provide accurate and up to date information, whenever there is any doubt regarding the correctness of the information contained therein for any information posted on this website, visitors are advised to get in touch with NSDC Office. To the maximum extent permitted by law, NSDC shall not be liable for any indirect, incidental, special, consequential, or punitive damages, or any loss of profits or revenues, whether incurred directly or indirectly, or any loss of data, use, goodwill, or other intangible losses, resulting from:
(a) your access to or use of or inability to access or use the services
(b) any conduct or content of any party other than the applicable party, including without limitation, any defamatory, offensive, or illegal conduct or
(c) unauthorized access, use, or alteration of your content or information.
- Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, NSDC takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control. Also, your access to the website may also be occasionally suspended or restricted to allow for repairs, maintenance, or the introduction of new facilities or services at any time without prior notice. We will attempt to limit the frequency and duration of any such suspension or restriction.
- You acknowledge and agree that the Disclaimers and the limitations of liability set forth in this document reflect a reasonable and fair allocation of risk between you and NSDC.